How to change cell size
A cell is formed at the intersection of a row and column.
So, to change the size of a cell, you need to change both the size of the row and the column.
For example, let’s take the example below.
The cell in the image above has text that doesn’t fit into the cell.
1. Select the cell.
2. Go to Home > Cells > Format > Cell Size > Row Height.
This opens the dialogue box as shown below.
3. In this box, punch in the required row height.
We are setting the height to 30.
This adjusts the height of the cell as follows.
4. Next, let’s adjust the width of the column.
5. Go to Home > Cells > Format > Cell Size > Column Width
This opens the dialogue box as shown below. To change the column width, punch it in.
6. In this box, punch in the desired column width.
We are setting the width to 30.
This changes the width of the cell as follows.
That is how you can fix the size of any cell as required. ✌️
Another easy way to do this can be doing it by adjusting the boundary using the mouse.
1. Select the row header (where the cell is situated).
2. And hover the cursor around the boundary until the double-headed arrow appears.
3. Drag it till the height of the row is adjusted as required.
4. Next, select the column header (where the cell is situated).
5. And hover the cursor around the boundary until the double-headed arrow appears.
6. Drag it till the width of the column is adjusted as required.